Saturday 16 October 2010

Importance of Action and Responsibility

Yesterday, I caused a minor accident. The accident is a quite common occurance among inexperienced drivers. However, the biggest mistake I made was my lack of knowledge in handling it and not telling the truth in time.

I was a fool. My hesitation and desire to act on my own accord aggravated the situation.

I swear then to be fully responsible for any accident regardless of the damage caused. No matter small or big, I am liable and I must pay. If I was at least more decisive in settling the situation, it wouldn't get to this point.

15th-16th October 2010 marks an important day in life, the hard way.

Remember, taking action immediately might cause a few inconveniences but it can save oneself from further problems. When in doubt always ask someone close to you or whom you trust.

I deeply apologize for my mistake. I hope the little risk I took in reporting late will be a great blessing if I can get off lightly based on my inexperience in the matter at hand. I will pray for the best.

The wait will be long...

No comments:

Post a Comment