Saturday 14 August 2010

Today's games

Good to see the place being quite packed today and met alot of old faces. Got on a losing streak when I'm tired and got tense due to my silly ego which I have to get over.

Got the DBD outfit for Nina too. 2P outfit is pretty sorted now. 1P outfit is gonna require the Racer Jacket, might 'browse' around to see what I want but the cash has to be regained.

Bryan- b1, uf4 and Snake Edge are literally giving me a headache. I'd love something to really shut those 3 things nicely while I'm doing pressure.

1 w/ df1- Stop's b1 and uf4 cold but dies out to Snake Edge.
Against Snake Edge I suppose I have to learn to really react to that thing. I can stuff it with d1 but that's where uf4/b1 comes in and crushes me despite being in frame disadvantage.

What's a good move to reliably stuff b1 other than 1,2? It crushes lows it seems as I can't d1 out.

d3,1+2 cancel- b1+4 that shit esp on block.

b2 looks like the anti ss2 move even if ss2 is done following 1,2 on hit.. I hope it's just me not doing it fast enough.

Argh I've played this character so much in UK, I have to really break him down especially if I get clear reads. Hmm what to do.

Dragunov- iwr2 changes alot of things. It's like Bryan's b1 on steroids. ff2 is unsafe -12 but it resembles wr2.. Must try and sidewalk more against him.

If he tries to crawl away on wakeup esp after 1 throw. Run in df3,2 for the juggle.

Hei- Twin pistons on block = free ws4. Seems to track pretty well when I tried to use ss2 after 1,2 on hit.
His mids are beast by the wall. Due to start up it is possible to avoid their range. df1 is his fastest mid too.

Zafina- b1+2 is definitely an annoying low poke. It might be linear but it will randomly hit as I'm spacing and uf1 just goes over it.
Her df1 tracks to her left well and it beats ssr 2.. I could have not done it early.
It's either that or eat a df2 for more pain.

Her 1+2 4 4-> 1+4 can interrupt the last hit of this string on block.

Feng- Very linear but hurts one way or another. L2 block ss4 and his other lows on reaction. Also if he's baiting b1 that's where WTF comes in.

ff3->flip = very unsafe, other than the fact it's linear.

iws1 has a possibility of beating b1 clean during mixup due to ws1 crushing highs.

Leo- Need to know defense against her. The vid is here for a reason I suppose.

Jin- Linearity is definitely the issue. Blocked ws3 = mixup. b1 stance stuff isn't very threatening. ss2 and b1,2 will whiff each other.

AK- Again another victim of linearity. Not to mention he's pretty high risk. db3 on block max range should be punished via cc into b1+4 or uf2,1.

No comments:

Post a Comment